1. Who inspires you?
I find inspiration in so many different people and things. I would have to say that the person who has most greatly inspired me has been my mother. She always has a smile on her face no matter how tired or overworked she is. She will always drop whatever she is doing to help anyone. I always turn to her for her opinions and inspiration.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Stagecoach. The music and atmosphere are amazing!
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
I would be an Eagle. An eagle can soar above the world and they symbolize strength, leadership and patience.
5. What’s the last book you read?
Where the Crawdads Sing. It was so good! I am currently reading The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah.
6. What are you passionate about?
I am an animal lover and love supporting dog rescues, especially those who aim to save senior dogs or dogs with medical issues who are overlooked at the shelters.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
The original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I am definitely not a big risk taker, but I recently rode down a volcano on a mountain bike and I loved every minute of it!
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
Peaky Blinders on Netflix
10. If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
If I could be a superhero, I would want the superpower of teleportation. It would make traveling so much quicker and easier!
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
I would love to swap places with any top professional athlete.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
Nothing beats a perfectly cooked steak from Vaca in Costa Mesa, California paired with their signature Vacatonic!
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Oh man! That is a tough one. I love to travel, but it would either have to be to see the Matterhorn in Switzerland or the tulip fields in Holland.
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
I have too many pet peeves to list! My biggest pet peeves are (1) people who talk on their cell phones at the gym, (2) people who are chronically late, (3) when people walk to slowly or stop suddenly in the middle of the walkway, and (4) reply-alls
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
Hmmm… I think that talent is still a secret to me.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Well, COVID is currently preventing me from eating with anyone right now, so I currently would like to eat dinner with my parents, my best friend and her brand-new baby boy, Harrison.
17. What is the best gift you ever received?
My engagement ring! I am recently engaged and looking forward to my upcoming wedding.
18. Name one thing on your bucket list?
To run a marathon
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
I love our Christmas day potluck and games including an old-fashioned egg toss.
20. What is your least favorite dessert?
There is no such thing as a least favorite dessert. I do not discriminate when it comes to anything sweet!