1. Who inspires you?
My parents: Attorneys and activists, Rai Saint Chu and Rich Turbin.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Taylor Swift at Staples Center, and Weezer at Coachella
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Kahala in Honolulu, Hawaii
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
5. What’s the last book you read?
6. What are you passionate about?
Politics, and sports
7. What’s your favorite movie?
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Ran for political office, and played professional football in Europe.
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
10. If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
Reading people’s minds
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
Plate lunch in Hawaii
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Croatia or Thailand
14. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Barack Obama, Kobe Bryant, Beto O’Rourke, and Joe Biden
15. What is the best gift you ever received?
Drive and determination
16. Name one thing on your bucket list?
Running the Hana Relays
17. What is your favorite family tradition?
18. What is your least favorite dessert?