1. Who inspires you?
My Late Grandfather
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Journey and Def Leopard front row in San Diego
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
5. What’s the last book you read?
I have to confess it’s been a while I don’t have much free time to read.
6. What are you passionate about?
My work, my animals and my family!
7. What’s your favorite movie?
The fast and the furious
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
A 360 in a Dodge Hemi Truck on a 4-lane busy street in broad daylight – lived to tell about it and didn’t hit anyone or anything phew!
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
American Idol at the moment I like the beginning season seeing all the people who “think” they can sing.
10. If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
To be able to turn into a car like a Transformer
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
The old Coyote Grill – Mexican Food
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Puerta Vallarta – Sea Turtle Season, when thousands of sea turtles are hatching
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Loud chewing and people that can’t drive
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I can work on cars i.e. change value covers etc
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
My late Grandfather, my grandmother, my niece and nephew.
17. What is the best gift you ever received?
Heart shaped cut diamond necklace for my 21st birth
18. Name one thing on your bucket list?
Own a mini pot belly pig ☺
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Camping in the desert- riding recreational vehicles and cooking Turkey in the ground as a family.
20. What is your least favorite dessert?
Not a cookie and cake fan really to be honest