1. Who inspires you?
My Dad, he was my first hero and he always will be
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
2007 Eagles concert at the Honda Center
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Anywhere with large trees, Yosemite, Sequoia, Yellowstone are my favorites so far.
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
I would be a Quokka, they’re so happy!
5. What’s the last book you read?
What to Expect when you’re Expecting
6. What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about my church and my family
7. What’s your favorite movie?
It has to be SpaceBalls
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I think the craziest thing I have done is drive Ortega Highway in the rain
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
The Curse of Oak Island on Hulu, its fascinating!
10. If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
I would love to turn invisible, you can gain the upper hand when nobody knows you’re coming
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
My twin sister Tina, I have always wondered how different it would be.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
My husband, Joshua’s Spaghetti Carbonara
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
I would go to New Zealand to see some hobbit holes.
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Drivers in Parking Lots
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
Disc Golf, may not qualify as a “talent” but I’m not half bad
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
My Husband’s grandparents who raised him
17. What is the best gift you ever received?
A phone case that holds my ID and debit card so I don’t loose them anymore
18. Name one thing on your bucket list?
Hike at least part of the 800 mile California Mission Trail
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Grandma’s Christmas cookies
20. What is your least favorite dessert?
I am not a huge fan of Tiramisu or Flan otherwise I will happily eat any dessert.