1. Who inspires you?
I’m inspired by people who push themselves to become better at whatever they do. Working professionals, stay at home parents, athletes, anyone who sets goals to push him or herself to become the best they can be.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Blue October – my wife and I went a few months after we were married and had a great time. They were very good in person.
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Rocky Point (Puerto Penasco), Sonora, Mexico – a small beach town on the north end of the Sea of Cortez. Fun place to relax at the beach and not too crowded.
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
Probably some type of bird. It’d be fun to fly around!
5. What’s the last book you read?
I recently re-read A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. Great read for the holiday season!
6. What are you passionate about?
I love college football (although I usually have to limit my Saturdays to 1 game or so in the fall). I root for the UNLV Rebels, Arizona Wildcats, and Oregon Ducks.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
Catch Me If You Can
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Go to law school with 2 young kids at home…and have 2 more while in school!
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
Whatever my wife is watching (she usually has the remote, so I get little say about what we watch).
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
This will definitely sounds nerdy but I really like working on subrogation cases.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
Michael’s Gourmet Room (inside the South Point Hotel).
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
When the inside of my car is dirty; cluttered desk; crowded grocery stores.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
Not sure that I have figured it out yet!
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
George Washington; Usain Bolt; Christopher Columbus; Bill Gates
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
Just telling me. I usually like to get to the point to know what to do different/change.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Going to Oregon to visit family in the summer.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?
Well I like all superheros equally 🙂