1. Who inspires you?
I am most inspired by those who exhibit selflessness and generosity. My mother has always emulated this for me.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Spice Girls was my first concert (with my mom) and will always hold a special place in my heart.
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
South Africa is the most beautiful place I have visited inside and out. The compassionate people, captivating scenery, and rich history are incomparable. I cannot wait to visit again.
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
My dogs seem to have a pretty good life… eat, sleep, treat, repeat.
5. What’s the last book you read?
AMA Guides 5th Edition. It is on my circulating list. Captivating read.
6. What are you passionate about?
Justice. It takes many forms, but ultimately that is what motivates me and riles me up.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
Dirty Dancing. That might be the movie that initiated my love of dance.
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
Handmaids Tale and Queen of the South are the current guilty pleasures.
10. If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
I would freeze time if I could. I always wish there was more time in the day to spend laughing and dancing:)
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
The President of course. I was principal for a day in 6th grade, so I’m sure I could handle the job.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
My most recent favorite was menu tasting in Cabo San Lucas- a molcajete filled with skirt steak, chicken, nopales, chorizo, panela cheese, black beans and avocado. Drool.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
My dad would suffice <3
17. What is the best gift you ever received?
My engagement ring!
18. Name one thing on your bucket list?
My mom’s bucket list item is riding a waverunner. So taking her on that adventure tops my list.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Christmas time is always extra special.
20. What is your least favorite dessert?
That sounds like a trick question. There’s no such thing.