1. Who inspires you?
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Queen – 1978
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
At home – especially when all my kids are home.
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
5. What’s the last book you read?
Standing out – John Eades
6. What are you passionate about?
Animal rescue and animal conservation
7. What’s your favorite movie?
Singing in the rain – any of the oldies
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
My cousin Lori and I drove to the LA Coliseum to see Bruce Springsteen – no tickets. We bought tickets from a scalper in a tunnel under the street.
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
Grace & Frankie
10. If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
A campaign to get a special dog adopted
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
The President of the United States – get some stuff done – pass a few laws
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
The first date I had with my husband at the Wind & Sea in Dana PointI don’t remember the food 🙂
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
MUST have liners in the trash cans.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
No secret talent but I did help to build a house once
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
My Dad – Scott’s Grandpa & Grandma Turby – My Aunt Jennie…miss them all so much
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
Face to face conversation
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Making Pizzelle’s for Christmas, handed down from my Aunts. They are an Italian cookie.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?
I really like them all because they are hero’s so maybe Robin – (is he even a superhero)