1. Who inspires you?
My beloved Mom inspires me. At 79 she was diagnosed with breast cancer, but her faith in God and desire to live carried her and our family through this trial and now she is cancer free!
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Other than my sons orchestra concerts, I would have to say Michael Jackson concert. He was an amazing performer.
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
It’s a tie between Hawaii and Verona, Italy.
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
A dolphin – they are highly intelligent, social and playful creatures.
5. What’s the last book you read?
The Supernatural Ways of Royalty by Bill Johnson and Kris Vallotton
6. What are you passionate about?
My family, especially raising my two boys to become Godly men, men of honor, compassion, and love for others.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
I am a sucker for romantic comedies, so my favorite is Sleepless in Seattle starring Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks.
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Serious hard core training for the Junior National Judo competition in Saint Louis Missouri. We ran a few miles in the morning followed by group relays, pushups, sit-ups, and other exercises. Then we would come back in the evening for Judo practice. The workouts paid off-I won third place!
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
I don’t have it, but I do enjoy watching the Voice.
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
I am learning how to play the Ukulele.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
The Drunken Crab, it’s an entire crab simmered in a broth of three wines, pepper, and scallions from the Crustacean Restaurant in San Francisco-so delicious!
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
I would love to visit Spain.
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Clothes left on the floor when there’s a hamper right next to your room, and splattered toothpaste on the bathroom mirror especially when you just cleaned it.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I make the best chocolate chip peanut butter cookies.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Jesus, Mary mother of Jesus, Mother Teresa, and Billy Graham.
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
I prefer clear verbal communication.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
For the last 15 years, I have hosted a pre-Easter BBQ at Dohney Beach. Every year, around 80 family and friends join us and we share a meal together. My husband barbecues his famous Teriyaki chicken and everyone else brings a dish to share. We usually have 4 Easter egg hunts, play kickball, bingo and other fun outdoor games.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?