1. Who inspires you?
My wife. She is one of the most selfless and kind people I have ever met.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Street Scene 2006 in San Diego. A lot of cool music and I was able to get to know my future wife.
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
My bed right when I wake up on a cold day.
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
A Liger. They’re crazy looking.
5. What’s the last book you read?
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
There’s a handful of things that happened in college. Let’s leave it at that…
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
My wife and I are almost done with the first season of New Amsterdam. Surprisingly good show.
10. If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
It would be cool to be super strong.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Rory Mcilroy now. Tiger Woods in the year 2000.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
My wife and I went to this place called the Chef’s Table one year on Valentine’s Day. We had a 7 course meal that had some unique stuff and some really good wine.
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
I’ve never traveled internationally so pretty much anywhere in Europe.
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
There’s so many. But, to name a handful, 1) a lack of self awareness 2) People who breath loudly 3) People that do not know how to use your/you’re and there, their and they’re 4) Mobile orders at Starbucks when you’ve ordered in person and been standing waiting for 15 minutes…I’m there, I should get precedence.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I can juggle a little.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
My brother, Tiger Woods, Daniel Day Lewis, Ernest Hemingway.
17. What is the best gift you ever received?
Aside from my children, probably a heavily coveted set of Titleist golf clubs when I was 14.
18. Name one thing on your bucket list?
Go watch the Masters in person.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?