1. Who inspires you?
My wonderful and faithful fiancée, who inspires me daily to pursue righteousness. She’s also very pretty!
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
John Mayer: The Search for Everything Tour in 2017
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Joshua Tree National Park
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
An underwater pineapple-inhabiting sea sponge
5. What’s the last book you read?
“Flour Water Salt Yeast” by Ken Forkish. I wanted to bake sourdough bread but my mom got very territorial over the kitchen so I will have to wait until I move out before I can finally give it a shot
6. What are you passionate about?
Photography, music, and Costco pizza
7. What’s your favorite movie?
Shrek the Musical
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I once swallowed chewing gum by accident
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga
10. If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
Bending time/space and opening portals to other dimensions. I would gather the Michael Zhus of various parallel universes and host a potluck
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Waldo – so I can expose his favorite hiding spots in my upcoming book, “There’s Waldo”
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
The Double Quarter Pounder at McDonalds
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Drivers who don’t signal before merging lanes and the mockingbirds by my house that start chirping at bedtime
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I can recite the entire English alphabet in under a minute with my eyes closed
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Stone Cold Steve Austin, Tupac Shakur, Kanye West, and my first friend, Tom from MySpace
17. What is the best gift you ever received?
When I was in middle school, my mom gifted me a photo album filled with old photos for Christmas. I thought it was the lamest gift but it is now one of my most treasured possessions
18. Name one thing on your bucket list?
Rubbermaid Commercial 10 Qt Brute Heavy-Duty, Corrosive-Resistant, Round Bucket, Red, Model FG296300RED
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Christmas! That’s when we like to dress our dogs in little elf and Santa outfits
20. What is your least favorite dessert?