- Who inspires you?
I’m a fan of military history and there are countless instances of individuals doing exceptional things under the most challenging of circumstances. If you’ve never heard of USMC Corporal Tony Stein, Samuel Whittemore or Audie Murphy, they’re worth taking the time to get acquainted.
- What was the best concert you ever went to?
I saw Metallica twice within one week. Either of those shows.
- Where’s your favorite place in the world?
My grandfather’s dinner table in Brooklyn. Tough to beat dinner with family.
- If you could be any animal, which would you be?
Peregrine Falcon. Being able to fly at 240 mph would be a lot of fun.
- What’s the last book you read?
To Ride, Shoot Straight & Speak the Truth by Jeff Cooper
- What are you passionate about?
Good manners and good friends.
- What’s your favorite movie?
A Bronx Tale
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I had my skydiving license for a while and logged a few dozen jumps.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
Nothing at the moment, but the first season of The Punisher was worth the watch.
- If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
Teleportation. Would make getting around Southern California a lot easier.
- Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
The Dalai Lama
- What’s the best meal you ever had?
Central Restaurante in Lima, Peru.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Glacier National Park is high on my list.
- What are some of your pet peeves?
Bad Drivers. People incapable of talking about anything beyond themselves.
- What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
My recall for history, pop culture and random trivia is pretty good.
- Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Teddy Roosevelt, Sandra Day O’Connor, Albert Einstein and Keanu Reeves.
- What is the best gift you ever received?
A good watch from my aunts and uncles for my 30th birthday.
- Name one thing on your bucket list?
Golf the Old Course at St. Andrews Links.
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Christmas Eve with mom’s side of the family in Queens and Christmas Day with dad’s side of the family in Brooklyn.
- What is your least favorite dessert?