1. Who inspires you?
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Lauryn Hill at the Hollywood Bowl. Dave Chappelle and Michael Che performed standup as the opening acts and it was the last concert I got to enjoy before Covid hit.
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
The Van Nuys WCAB. Just kidding! Bruinwoods Family Camp in Lake Arrowhead.
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
A cockroach. Feared, hard to kill, eats a bunch of junk.
5. What’s the last book you read?
I just finished the Lake House by Kate Morton and started on Pachinko by Min Jin Lee.
6. What are you passionate about?
Being loyal and loving to my family and friends.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
Step Up, Fast and the Furious 1-12
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
The Undoing on HBO
10. If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
I’d like superstrength.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Jennifer Lopez or Cardi B.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
Fast food tarchin (kind of like a giant rice cake with chicken inside) in Tehran with a bottled coke.
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Bali or Prague.
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Miscast characters on TV (like when an adult plays a teenager or when the child of two actors looks nothing like them) and when people honk at me for driving badly.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I am completely talentless.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
My father and my father in law, Timothee Chalamet, and LeBron James. Preferably not at the same dinner.
17. What is the best gift you ever received?
Do I have to say my children? If not, a karaoke machine when I was 9.
18. Name one thing on your bucket list?
Taking my boys to Costa Rica.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Secret Santa with my nieces and family for Christmas.
20. What is your least favorite dessert?
Anything with banana.