- Who inspires you?
My father inspires me. He remains active in the lives of his children and grandchildren and is a very youthful 80 years old.
- What was the best concert you ever went to?
- Where’s your favorite place in the world?
My favorite place of the world is Edinburgh, Scotland. I love the history and people there. It’s truly a wonderful place, and the whisky ain’t bad, either!
- If you could be any animal, which would you be?
- What’s the last book you read?
- What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about my family. I have a beautiful wife and two sons, ages 16 and 20, and I love to spend my time with them.
- What’s your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is Princess Bride. It s a perfect movie, and I will not accept any other opinions.
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I went skydiving when I was law school… never again.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
My wife and I just finished up The Crown and Peaky Blinders on Netflix. We are now searching for another binge-worthy show.
- If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
I would think the ability to fly would be the best. Getting from one place to another without having to drive or walk would be great.
- Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Rory McIlroy… play golf all around the world with all that talent. Just give me a taste of that for one day.
- What’s the best meal you ever had?
The best meal I have ever had was at Melville Castle outside of Edinburgh, Scotland right after renewing my vows with my wife, Tamara.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
My wife and I want to take a river cruise down the Danube River through Germany. That just seems like a ton of fun.
- What are some of your pet peeves?
Unexcused tardiness. Hate it. Drives me crazy. Also, yellow mustard put on a sandwich without asking. It’s the worst condiment.
- What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
- Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
- What is the best gift you ever received?
There have been lots of great ones, but I just got a meat thermometer that allows you to check the temperature of your grilled meat through an app on your phone. I am pretty psyched to try it out.
- Name one thing on your bucket list?
I would like to go zip-lining in Hawaii. That seems really cool.
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- What is your least favorite dessert?
Pumpkin pie is vastly overrated. There are just so many better pies out there.