- Who inspires you?
2.What was the best concert you ever went to?
- Where’s your favorite place in the world?
- If you could be any animal, which would you be?
- What’s the last book you read?
My First Summer in the Sierra- John Muir
- What are you passionate about?
Family and getting outside.
- What’s your favorite movie?
Frozen because it’s essentially on a continuous loop for my 5 year old. I’ve definitely seen it more than other movie thanks to her.
- What is the craziest thing you have done?
Too many to just choose one. Haha.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
Documentaries are always good.
- If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
The ability to fly.
- Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
One of those Overlanders who explore and camp in remote areas.
- What’s the best meal you ever had?
I had a Costco Prime Rib and Christmas that was awesome.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
- What are some of your pet peeves?
I don’t like Clutter.
- What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I like to do small wood projects when I have the time.
- Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln, John Glenn, Don Henley
- What is the best gift you ever received?
- Name one thing on your bucket list?
I’d like to drive across the United States and meet different people and see different parts of the country.
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Getting together on New Years Eve.
- What is your least favorite dessert?