- Who inspires you?
My children inspire me. They make me want to be a better person and I strive everyday to be a mom they can look up to and are proud of.
- What was the best concert you ever went to?
A 90’s R&B concert I went to with my best friend a few years ago – the absolute best time and music ever!
- Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Salto El Limon, Las Terrenas – Dominican Republic, for it’s breathtaking scenery and because I had the most amazing time with my family there.
- If you could be any animal, which would you be?
I would say a Dog because I’m dependable and always want to make others happy
- What’s the last book you read?
Managing People……do I get extra brownie points now? 🙂
- What are you passionate about?
I’m passionate about helping others and making a positive impact in their lives.
- What’s your favorite movie?
I can’t just choose one so some of my favorites are: Sixteen Candles, Good Will Hunting, Adjustment Bureau and The Notebook of course
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
It would have to be driving from Alaska to Las Vegas while following my dad’s old moving van that would only go up to 50mph. It took us about 6 days, so I ended up going crazy that’s for sure.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
I just finished watching Unbelievable and about to start watching The Staircase, along with any Dateline or 20/20 episode I haven’t already seen (yes, I am an undercover CSI….super undercover)
- If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
To become invisible when both of my kids run past their father and ask me for something to eat right before bed time.
- Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
It would have to be my sister Judy – she travels all around the world, gets to eat great food, meets amazing people and is one of the strongest woman I know.
- What’s the best meal you ever had?
Hands down, my mom’s Sancocho (a Dominican Stew) with a side of white rice, on a rainy day….bliss
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
- What are some of your pet peeves?
Poor grammar, people who reply to all when they are asked not to, not washing your hands after using the restroom, and disrespectful children
- What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
Well it might not be a talent, but I love to sing, so I feel sorry for my poor car because when I’m stuck in rush hour traffic, oh it’s on.
- Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Not sure about 4, but I would have loved to enjoy a meal with my grandmother – on my father’s side – since she past when I was very young.
- What is the best gift you ever received?
My 1st best gift was my son, since he is the oldest. 6 years later, my baby girl. I thank God and my husband for them each day.
- Name one thing on your bucket list?
Bora Bora, on a balcony overlooking the ocean with a glass of wine….one day
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Our crazy, fun, annual family gatherings, since it brings so much joy to my parents and we are just a mess together.
- What is your least favorite dessert?
I would have to say flan, even though everyone says my mom makes the best.