- Who inspires you?
My Mom. She moved to this country without knowing the language, without family, and was always there for my sister and I every step of the way.
- What was the best concert you ever went to?
I enjoy music festivals. My favorite would have to be Outsidelands in San Francisco, where I got to see Kygo, Aurora, Dean Lewis, SYML, and Twenty One Pilots perform.
- Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Cute coffee shops!
- If you could be any animal, which would you be?
A merlin falcon. It’s cute and I would love to be able to fly
- What’s the last book you read?
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about learning, whether it is through reading, studying foreign languages, or even life experiences.
- What’s your favorite movie?
The Lord of The Rings.
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Craziest thing…probably commuting for five hours each day when I was in college.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
I don’t have Netflix, but I enjoy watching Downton Abbey
- If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
Psychokinesis and flying would be cool.
- Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
- What’s the best meal you ever had?
I love food too much so it’s difficult to just pick one. However, my favorite restaurant is The Whitehouse in Laguna Beach 🙂
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
- What are some of your pet peeves?
- What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
Perhaps not a talent, but I draw pretty well.
- Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Both my grandparents, Jane Austen, and Clarence Darrow.
- What is the best gift you ever received?
A bracelet from my grandmother that I received years ago.
- Name one thing on your bucket list?
I would love to climb the Swiss Alps one day
- What is your favorite family tradition?
Spending Christmas Eve with my family.
- What is your least favorite dessert?